If you’re in the mood for a slice we have the perfect one that you should try from So Delicious.
Cauliflower Crust Pizza With Garlic Coconut Cream Sauce
- Pizza Ingredients:
- 6 loosely packed cups cauliflower
- 4 T flax seeds, ground
- 3/4 cup water (warm)
- 4 T oregano (or Italian herb mixture)
- 1/4 tsp salt, kosher
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cup plus 1 cup to top pizza, mozzarella-style, shreds (like Daiya brand)
- White Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 T garlic, sliced
- 3/4 cup So Delicious Dairy Free original coconut milk creamer
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Dairy Free original culinary coconut milk
- 1 T oregano
- 1/2 T salt
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Servings: 4 servings
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees (400 if using a convection oven).
2. Cut cauliflower into medium-small sized florets, and steam until fork tender.
3. Blend cauliflower in food processor until it looks like rice or quinoa in size, then, in a kitchen towel, squeeze out excess water and place cauliflower into a large bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, mix flax seed and warm water, and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
5. Mix all crust ingredients into large bowl (with cauliflower) and mix with hands until just combined.
6. On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, spray parchment paper with non-stick spray (or use silicone baking sheet) and press out dough until around 1/2 inch thick, (with slightly larger edges).
7. Cook crust for around 45 minutes, or until just browned and fairly solid.
8. While crust cooks, blend all sauce ingredients in saucepan over medium heat, and cook until thick (or has reduced by about 1/2).
9. Add sauce to crust, and top rest of mozzarella-style, shreds and your favorite sliced vegetables (for example, 1 cup each (~85 g) sliced brussel sprouts, yellow squash, and red peppers).
10. Place topped pizza back in oven for around 12 minutes or until toppings are just starting to crisp.
Notes: Slice into squares or rectangular slices.
Recipe can be found HERE