Orange Cardamom Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon + 1 tsp ground cinnamon for cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 3/4 cup vegan butter
- 1 cup raw sugar + 4 tsp for cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 cup So Delicious Dairy Free culinary coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest from 1 orange
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together gluten-free flour mix, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and cardamom. Set aside.
3. Cream the butter and sugar and So Delicious culinary coconut milk together using a mixer or spoon. Blend in vanilla and orange zest.
4. Add dry ingredient mixture. Blend until combined.
5. Form dough into a log 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap in parchment and freeze for 20 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
6. Line cookie sheet with parchment. Slice dough into 1/4″ rounds. Place at least 1 inch apart on sheet.
7. Mix together 1 tsp. Cinnamon and 4 tsp. Sugar and sprinkle on top of cookies.
8. Bake 10-12 minutes.
Recipe can be found HERE