A fantastic recipe that everyone will love from So Delicious this forest berry and yogurt parfait recipe will be a hit.
Forest Berry & “Yogurt” Parfait
- 1 cup strawberries (cleaned, stemmed, and roughly chopped)
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup So Delicious Dairy Free vanilla coconut milk
- 3 dates (pitted)
- 3 T Chia seeds (divided into 1/2)
- 1-16oz container So Delicious Dairy Free vanilla cultured coconut milk
- 4 sprigs mint
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: One hour in the refrigerator
Servings: 4 servings
1. Place the berries, coconut milk, dates, and half of the Chia seeds in a blender. Process for a few minutes until it’s all smooth.
2. Remove to a container and stir in the remaining Chia seeds.
3. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. To serve, place the berry “pudding” in the bottom of your individual serving dishes.
5. Top each dish with a smooth layer of the cultured coconut milk
6. Garnish with a few leftover fresh berries and a small sprig of mint.
Notes: If you are feeling patriotic, you can make this recipe by just using raspberries for 1 part of the pudding and blueberries for the second part. Layer the raspberries first, then blueberries, and top with the cultured coconut milk. Simply double this recipe, but make the raspberry and blueberries separately.
Recipe can be found HERE