We are gearing up for Caravans big fashion party and we wanted to share with you So Delicious one of the food sponsors that will be at the party. Here is a great recipe to try at home with some of the fantastic So Delicious products.
Cashew Chai Latte Oatmeal
- 2 1/4 cups So Delicious Dairy Free french vanilla coconut creamer
- 4 chai tea bags (Like Oregon Chai brand)
- 2 cups So Delicious Dairy Free unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 cup rolled oats (like Bob’s Red Mill gluten free rolled oats)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 cup cashew pieces, unsalted
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
1. In small saucepan, simmer creamer over medium heat. Add tea bags, cover pot and let steep for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, simmer cashew milk over medium heat. Add oats and lower heat to low, stirring for 10-15 minutes, until thick and nearly dry.
3. Add strained chai cream, salt, cardamom, and half of cinnamon. Stir.
4. Portion into bowls and top with sliced banana, cashews, toasted coconut, and more cinnamon if desired.
Notes: Any fruit can be used as a topping. Other tea infusions would also work such as earl gray cream, Rooibos cream, and Oolong cream.
Recipe can be found HERE